Interested? Book now without conditions!
If you are interested in reserving a production slot, you can do it for only 2.500€. It is refundable and you can cancel your reservation at any moment. All the details are just below!
DESCRIPTION OF THE AIRCRAFT
STANDARD AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATIONS (Preliminary)
The Elixir – Premium two seater certified aircraft (EASA CS-23)
- Certification: EASA CS-23
- Seats: 2
- Luggage: 25kg (in the luggage dedicated area)
- Fuel (Auto Gas or Av Gas or UL91) in a unique fuel tank
- Cruise Speed (912iS): 130kts
- Endurance: 6h
- OneShot composite airframe (no glue, no rivets, no screws)
- Evolutive wing profile
- Rotax 912iS (Injection Engine) 100HP engine
- MT propeller (certified propeller)
- Unique (no switch) anti-deflagration fuel tank
- Garmin G3X Glass cockpit (including GPS, EMS, EFIS…)
- Garmin VHF (8.33) and Transponder (Mode S)
- Beringer wheels and brakes
- Oleopneumatic landing gear
- Global airplane parachute by BRS
- Integrated tablet docks
- Adjustable individual seats and rudder pedals
- Traditional flight instrumentation: Airspeed, Altimeter, Compass
Equipment proposed as an option
- Rotax 915iS 140HP turbo engine
- Garmin autopilot
- Towing hook
Documentation Standard :
- Pilot Operating Handbook (POH)
- Airworthiness Certificate
- Weight and balance data
The ideal powerplant for training and travel.
140 HP turbo Rotax 915iS for heavy travellers or advanced navigation.
The ultimate glider-towing aircraft.
Tow any glider high and fast thanks to the excellent thrust/weight ratio.