Interested? Book now without conditions!
If you are interested in reserving a production slot, you can do it for only 2.500€. It is refundable and you can cancel your reservation at any moment. All the details are just below!
The optional 140HP version with the Rotax 915iS and the autopilot is only 200.000€ VAT included.*
The only true polyvalent aircraft available on the market. We are getting a lot of interest and the booking list is quickly growing. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
100% availability, how does it works?
The guaranteed availability is allowed thanks to a 30 identical aircraft fleet. We replace your Elixir starting its maintenance by another one ready to fly. Immobilizations are belonging to the past. Just fly.
DESCRIPTION OF THE AIRCRAFT
STANDARD AIRCRAFT SPECIFICATIONS (Preliminary)
The Elixir – Premium two seater certified aircraft (EASA CS-23)
- Certification: Aircraft will meet or exceed the requirements as established by the EASA CS-23
- Seats: 2
- Luggage: 25kg (in the luggage dedicated area)
- Fuel (Auto Gas or Av Gas or UL91 ): 110L in a unique fuel tank
- Speed(912iS): 130kts @75%
- Endurance: 7h
- OneShot composite airframe (no glue, no rivets, no screws)
- Evolutive wing profile
- Rotax 912iS (Injection Engine) 100HP engine
- MT propeller (certified propeller)
- Unique (no switch) anti-deflagration fuel tank
- Garmin G3X Glass cockpit (including GPS, EMS, EFIS…)
- Garmin VHF (8.33) and Transponder (Mode S)
- Beringer wheels and brakes
- Oleopneumatic landing gear
- Global airplane parachute by BRS
- Integrated tablet dock
- Adjustable individual seats and rudder pedals
- Traditional flight instrumentation: Airspeed, Altimeter, Compass
Equipment proposed as an option
- Rotax 915iS 140HP turbo engine
- Garmin autopilot
Documentation Standard :
- Pilot Operating Handbook (POH)
- Airworthiness Certificate
- Weight and balance data